Wednesday, September 12, 2012

before i go have lunch with satan

Self destruction is tragically misunderstood. I should know, I have been indulging in it for roughly 35 years. It is also much quieter, and soft then people think. It doesn't just explode, it takes it's time. I have basically MADE A CAREER of it. I know it well and how effects. I have turned people away from it if I feel they don't deserve it, and have kept people in my life who I want to torture with it. I feel like somehow it makes sense only from the inside. If you are not narcissistic, or meglo, you simply won't get it because your frankly too innocent. I DESTROY PEOPLE, THAT IS WHAT SELF DESTRUCTION IS, THE SLOW AND TORTUROUS avenue of fucking with people until there is nothing left to take. If you have a conscience, you wont get it. I was taught by an incredible person, a psychologist, who fucked with me until I began to fuck with others. I am exceptional at self destruction, because I know how to draw people in, then kill them for the sake of isolation, because that is the point of self destruction. Destroy until there is nothing left to kill but yourself. When that happens no worries, because you are all that is left, and nobody wants anything to do with you. I drove people out until there was only the prey. I am a mental gymnast. I fuck with anyone I can without conscience, and laugh ant anyone that doesn't get it. I believe, honestly believe I am the pimp daddy in the room. I can fuck with anyone I want and don't even hate, that is a wasted emotion, I find prey, I draw them in, and make them hate me because I don't want them to know who or what I am. I go after anyone who thinks they know more than me. I destroy as much as I am able until it comes time to implode. I am not the time bomb, I am the fuse. After I am ash, I only am good for the destruction I leave behind. If you don't know that you are fair game. I care, sometimes, for some people, but mainly I am after vengeance. I let people wrong me so I have a reason to give them some Sicilian justice. I am a bear trap, waiting in the snow to catch you,not to destroy you but simply to scar you, because that is my legacy. I will do good, because I believe you should but make no mistake, I am a taker of happy

No comments: