Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SHORT AND EVIL

I take. that is who I am. You will do nothing to me, you are too weak. You are all talk. I am a manipulator, and have little regard for your well being. I was taught well, fuck you. You can't hurt me. Take anything you want and it won't matter. That is my weapon. That is what makes me what I am. I don't suffer, so you can't hurt me. I feel pain, but it means nothing. I will take your dignity, and you will have nothing to fire back. I am the bogey man. You can't make me feel so I win before you get into the fight. I am everyone's nightmare. I am king kong. I leave some people alone because they don't deserve what i am or what can or will do. I was taught by a psychologist on how to prey on everyone's weakness. I am the hunter, you are nothing more than a charade. I don't waste time on feelings, like hate, you are not worth the time it takes to feel. I have given up on what you call normal, nice and decent, because of the hypocrisy so many decide to feed off of. I am not a bad man, just one that has been tossed around enough to know sometimes you have to flip that switch and clean house surgically. Why ask about my unhappiness or why I am upset? You really dont care. It has all become a game of whatever makes me look good. Bad choice, I need you to care about everything in your life because it means something not just because you have it.

No comments: